We are offering one lucky person the chance to win an autumn mini break for two people at one of our unique city hotels.
Our winner will be treated to an overnight stay in one of the UK’s top city destinations including; Edinburgh, Leeds, London and York.
Spend the weekend with a loved one exploring the sights, wining and dining or shopping and then return to the comfort of one of our hotels where you can rest your feet, relax and let our staff to the rest.
Indulge in the culture, sights and history of York and stay at the award winning Hotel Indigo York. Located close to the City Centre, this hotel boasts individual design which reflects York’s rich chocolate heritage.
Looking for plenty of sightseeing? visit London and stay at the City Continental Kensington. The hotel is a short walk from some of London’s iconic attractions including Victoria & Albert Museum, Buckingham Palace and Madame Tussauds.
Hotel Indigo Edinburgh is perfectly positioned to allow you to visit the best parts of town. Take a break and soak up the city’s stunning architecture as well as the many shops, pubs and restaurants.
If you love Gin, a weekend in Leeds is a must. The boutique New Ellington, named after American jazz legend Duke Ellington, features a bar which serves signature cocktails and over 100 varieties of Gin.
For your chance to win, enter our prize draw to stay in one of these fabulous locations. Submit your details before 15 September 2016.
To enter our competition simple, enter your email address below
Terms and conditions
* Terms and conditions apply – the prize subject to availability.
– excludes bank holidays and stays at Conrad St James and Hilton London Bankside.
– valid for two people sharing one standard room on a bed & breakfast basis and does not include food or beverages.
– non exchangeable and no cash alternative.
– winner will be asked to select a date and one of the key city locations; Edinburgh, Leeds, London and York City and an available hotel form the portfolio will be chosen.
– prize must be taken before 31 December 2016.